Monday, June 30, 2008

no true friend

30 june 2008, monday

i met one of my very good friend in my college days. she and me were seat-mates for two years. therefore, unwantedly we were good friends, no doubt about that. but certain things disturbed me and made me upset and i decided to take a back step from her friendship. surprisingly, god didn't wanted me to do that and we came close once again. so i compromised with the situations. we continued for an year but now it seems to be over finally. i tried her number many a times but she is not receiving and neither replying herslf. i pray to god that everything is fine with her but m sure it is because of her own will. i enjoyed your company dear. may god bless you!

1 Comments:

At July 1, 2008 at 3:42 AM , Blogger Tinu said...

guess wat??..mujhe pata hai kiski baat ho rahi hai..lol..but tu maar khaayegi sach mein..heading mein kya likha..'no true frnd'?????????????????....100% maar khaayegi pakka..!jaise main teri frnd nahi..hai na????????????

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home