Saturday, September 13, 2008

my meeting with sardarji uncle!!!!!

13 september 2008, saturday

while returning to my home i boarded a low floor DTC bus . it was the bus stand of DHAULA KUAN and suddenly many of the passengers were in a rush to deboard the bus whereas others were looking for the seat. and i was one amongst those who were looking for the seat. suddenly two people left their seats and one was awarded to me (on the outer side) and other to srdarji uncle(on the inner side). before describing everythng let me describe uncle ji. he is 85+ in age and very much proud of being experienced. his face is covered with wrinkles all around and is angry on the issues on which every senior citizen is supposed to be. he is talking to me without my initiation mind you. what happened today was that i was in salwar-kameez and as i was on the outer side so whoever came i needed to balance the duppttta. now one young man came , probably he was a student, and pushed himself back hurting me badly with his heavy loaded bag. i reacted and made different sort of faces.
uncleji was observing everything and likewise commented "....yeh aajkal k bache b na.......10 kilo ka khud hai aur basta 20 kilo...dikha rha hai kitna padhta hai....aur iske bawjood b fail hota hoga.....nalayak!!!!....ghar ja k kahega main itna thak k aaya hun..mujhe kahan do...maa baap ko ullu bnayega....aur fir kahega ...ye kya bnaya hai....mujhe pasand nai ..le jao...."!!!!
fir kya tha...i laughed and passed a smile....
he was lookinh at me and commented on several things he saw diring the whole journey of ours. i was doing nothng but smiling and responding to his question quietly. now my stand came. but he was still commenting on the M.C.D DEPARTMENT. somehow when he completed i said "acha uncle ji mera stand aa gya main chalti hun ".......
and he put his hand on my back blessing me and saying "acha beta..fir milenge..."

now what could anyone make out of all this???
offcourse i felt enlightened and thought that god is everywhere................

2 Comments:

At September 13, 2008 at 10:41 PM , Blogger humanobserver said...

A different experience I guess! Sardarji was true the way our students are going on....Their behavior and their attitudes in public are quite intolerable....Perhaps heavily influenced by cinema and western culture…..

 
At September 14, 2008 at 2:08 AM , Blogger establishingtheself said...

hehehe...very true deepak...
i remembr sardar uncles face...i wud rembr him throughout my life actually.....hehhee

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home