Wednesday, September 17, 2008

its my birthday today!!!!!!

17 september 2008, wednesday
my birthday always starts with a good note as there is always vishkarma pooja on this day!
moreover there was my dadaji's sharad today. so in all every religious proceedings surrounded me round the clock.
i celebrated the day perfectly but somethings are still troubling me
those ppl who are derest to me n use to call me at midnight every yaer unka phone abi tak nai aaaya.....sigh!!!!
anyways m addicted to all this stuff now but fir b pta nai kyun feel hota hai???...i wonder

1 Comments:

At September 19, 2008 at 11:09 PM , Blogger humanobserver said...

Hope you would have enjoyed your b'day completely... Wonder for what ? if they did not call you, there must be some reason.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home