Tuesday, September 30, 2008

could the talks between friends be so called "kahani"????

30 september 2008, tuesday

it was very very bad to hear from a friend today that "post your kahanis on mails or offliners".....my god!...i cant express here in writing about hw much i felt dejected at this point....

he is one of my very good friend. i use to discuss every thng with him...my sorrows as well as my happiness. same was the case two days before. i was very happy because i stood first in the seminar. so this was what i was sharing with him. suddenly i got disconnected from the net and was unable to complete the conversation. but i found it to my great dismay

when he called those feelings of happiness to be "kahani"...

is this true that watever we share each other are mere stories but nothng else?

well I DON'T ACCEPT THIS NONSENSE AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At September 30, 2008 at 10:30 PM , Blogger humanobserver said...

Me too...it is wrong to assume that whatever we share each other are not mere stories.....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home