Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Life is unpredictable.....is what i am experiencing these days.

my articles got published in a suppliment for the very first time. The news had been a real good one for me and my family but i didn't felt that ways. One thing is for sure that either happpiness or sorrow , they certaily increase or decrease in response with the people around you. The contrary point is that i am successively loosing all those people who were closest to me ....yes one by one......
sigh!.....I am happy because my efforts got recognition but its not worth it...MY PEOPLE are not near me to praise me. in this hour of declinement only i find GOD who supports me and talk to me. My believe in him could never ever be broken....i trust him unconditionally...dear god whatever you had planned for me ,bestow me with it...but never ever leave me...m upto YOU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home