Friday, February 20, 2009

smoke GIRL..........SMOKE!!!

I saw my friend smoking which made me happy. Yes, I am HAPPY!....sneha, my friend is tomboyish in nature. she is free and is "living" her life on her own terms. Offourse i know that smoking is injurious to health...but only for girls and not for boys????.....who said this??
Our stereotype parents think alot!....They presume that if a girl is let out of the home then wo bigad jayegi....kya aisa boys k sath nai hota???.....well to bring into the notice, one of my cousin is out for his studies and when i last met him i noticed a "visible change " in him. what that change was?..offcourse he tried to be more hip-hop and reacted as those of gen-x people!....phewwwwwwwwwww
I saw sneha smoking and don't know why she shouted "shit!". She must b thinking that i would carry a wrong impression of her as it was the last day of college for me today but, on contrary, she taught me many a things. It is not that for women's emancipation i would call smoking a daring act but it is also true that a person's character cannot be judged by his habits. I like sneha as a person and would always like her.
I am myself scuffled in the worldly social bounderies. she indirectly gave me pleasure of how it feels when you are "free"....free to live...free to do what you want....free for everything.
I saw the disparity between the two worlds...one of her life and another one of mine!...
what a difference!.....certainly this incident had made me more stronger and is compelling me to do what I WANT. ......I have decided that I would write a book . what ...when ....why...how.....i don't know!

2 Comments:

At May 24, 2009 at 11:54 AM , Blogger Varun Sood said...

well i guess her fear was justified considering that u wrote it in your blog...

I hope it is not the real name.. :P

 
At June 13, 2009 at 1:05 AM , Blogger establishingtheself said...

@varun....
buddy i wrote this entry in my blog because it really affected me..intensely i must say..
n its her real name!!!...lolzz
above all..she n me are maintaining that relation which is not visible but could be felt by both of us..:-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home