Friday, October 3, 2008

jai sri RAM ALLAH!!!!!!...perplexed na??...so was i

3 october 2008.

In the basement of my house there is a factory on rent which incorporates mohammadans as well as the hindu workers. today as there was no water in their tank therefore they asked me to switch on the submersible motor. As the switchboard is in the garage of my house....i mean where we park our car n scooter....so i went there to do my job. but what i saw there was that our car was covered with dirt and someone had written there in hindi "jai shri ram allha"!!!
and you know what?
i had a smile on my face ...an unusual one....
after the blasts in delhi and even outside it the writings like these boost your moral like anything....
may everyone who lost their precious lives rest in peace...

1 Comments:

At October 3, 2008 at 9:29 PM , Blogger humanobserver said...

I pray too for those who lost their lives in blasts....But that line certainly a strange one for everyone....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home