Saturday, June 27, 2009

o.k STOP!...don't MOVE...it's DAMN IMPORTANT!

My mother is not at home..she is out of Delhi..
So taking the benifit i m the caretaker of my house in co-operation of my dear father. It was yestrday evening when i was preparing food. I asked my dad.."papa we both are not able to manage the things which muma managed alone...isn't cooking n handling the kitchen a much difficult task than anythng else?". My father bluntly refused and said easily.."not at all...it hardly takes one hour to complete cooking for one time if the person handling the kitchen work doesn't have any other issue to handle!".......phewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
I was awe-struck....was silent.....had nothing to say!...actually i questioned the existence of we females...my goodness!..i wasn't eating food properly and dad knew that something or the other is wrong with me. Believe me, my dad is a great "FATHER"...yes ....i think no one on this earth could have given us what he gave but he is not a good "HUMAN".I had held my tears in my eyes and suffered through terible headache too. I was thinking about my mother who had devoted her 27 years of life for her children and husband and his family...doesn't she deserves a simple admiration?..isn't all worth it which she did for us while standing in the kitchen 24*7(other than being sick)??...I was silently boiling inside with anger..thinking and thinking.i was cutting vegetables for tomorrow's morning...n accidently i cut my finger with the sharp knife....oh no!...
Lemon just made me scream when it touched my affetced finger..n soap....yuucckkkk!...it hurted me badly!...I slept with questions n nothing but the QUESTIONS!
.......................................Now the time came to wash the utensils...i wasn't able to do that n who left?..my father. As I said he is the most caring father...without my saying he shouldered the responsibilty of washing the utensils. At the end he came out all drenched in perspiration..I was unable to control my laughter...(dn't know y?)...n he smiled and said"..beta jab tum chote the to main hi manjta tha jab teri mumy ki tabiyat theek nai hoti thi"......In all my idea was conveyed to my dear dad which offcourse made me happy!
I want from my reader now to please believe in "acknowledging"...its enough for we females who have the capicity to reach heights what so ever they face!......thanks..:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home