Friday, April 23, 2010

I am wrong to be what I am....yes....

today I am actually feeling like writing...thanks to the person who hurted me badly but took me out from this block i am in since last 15 months or so.!
There is one aunty who is a friend to my mom.My mother is very attached to her but as a third person my judgement says that its a one way traffic.Her brother is quite young and is looking for a job.We have rooms at our home and she asked for him along with 2 other boys.They had been given but with a fear in my mom's mind that if anything goes wrong then the long friendship would be spoiled.I am the person who mix with people in seconds and emotional attachment is what i look forward to.so aunty's brother came closer to me.In the begining we didnt had any communication source except being face to face once or twice in a day but afterwards we got connected via. social networking sites and chat rooms and mobile numbers were also exchanged.our communication increased like anything. Since last two months we are badly in smsing and chating. we exchanged our personal matters too. before 2-3 days i felt as if he is certain kind of person who could not understand my humour.but unluckily I ignored. and today everything brushed up..everything....
I was on the terrace of my home and was drying up the clothes that i washed in the machine. The other tennant and me were having usual converstaion. suddenly i saw that after many a times once again the bulb of the loo was left on. Bhaiya were however not in their room that time. I asked the other tenant to switch it off and she said that bhaiya use to let it open. I agreed and said "yes i myself had seen many a times". In the meanwhile at that very moment aunty's brother came n said "haan tum to neeche se aati ho hamesha na light band karne k liye.."...i smiled and said "aajao lad lo aap main b ready hun"...this line of mine turned the tables in that stuation which i never ever dreamt of. offcourse as I am veryyyyy close to him so i was tryin to pull his leg but what he did was he approached his sister and angrily told them that "kalpana is playing oversmart...we r unable to live there". on the contrary i was comfortable in my home sitting and watching balika vadhu. in the midst of it aunty along with her husband came to our door with a red hot face and called up "kalpana"...i opened the gate and her first line was "tumne to bda mushkil kar dia hai bachon ka yahan rehna"..i was taken a back..she was shouting at our door step and my mother was feeling helpless. i tried to explain my part but all in vain. Uncle looked up at me in anger and aunty..huh!...she said..raising her pin pointed finger at me "apna gussa kabu karna sekho tum"..i was all wrapped up in silence....kaisa gussa?..kya maine gussa kiay>?...and recalled bhaiya's face in my mind..thought that the one who is so close to me could do this?...n i was shut but bewildered...scared and left the place at that very moment..my sis was boiling in anger and papa was equally angry as to we r close so we could talk and sort out the matter while sitting inside the home. finally aunty left and papa gave the decision to vacant the room.
i was quite...pacified...i went into the room lights off and fan on..my sister came and said "c now what is ur closeness resulting in...she switched on the light talked wid me n made me comfortable. Food came but it didnt passed through my throat.I was thinking and thinking. I was insulted badly before my parents. I knew that i did ntrhng wrong but also i wasnt sharing the eye contact with my parents. I was insulted before my parents and aunty took the impression that could never be washed.
My concern is only for my parents who were forced to lsiten to stupid non sensical talks just because of me.....
therfore i am wrong to be what i am....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home